Tuesday 16 November 2010

"  Tang Fu master spirit of the Tang and the idea of acting in the end


exclaimed, "You forget you do to me what day? Want to just leave, not so easy!"  Tang Fu master spirit of the Tang and the idea of acting in the end, oddly and asked: "Kocho, Tang fair niece of what you do?"  "He ... ..." Don Kocho have intended to speak, but I suddenly realized that if we can not say, only Samsam authentic: "personal matters, father and mother you will not worry."  "Oh." Stunned Don master still play the fool charge of Tang Fu and Xu Bingyan said: "Since their private grudges, we do not have to intervene, we go out, make their own solution." Said the three, going out .  "Hey, Hey, you can not throw me in this, I,m a man!" Cried the king National Cheng Kung University. But no one care for him, he had to carefully Tang Kocho Peizhuoxiaolian, said: "Don classmate, you just get sick, I will not bother you, O you have a good rest." So saying, he wanted out go.  Tang Kocho what held him, and Victim, teeth authentic: "I think people will actually marry you a black sheep."  "This, this ... ... we better talk." Authentic Wang do not care, "I know you do not like me, in fact, I not also want to marry you. Just be a pro only a paper marriage, torn by no problem. "  "You,re relaxed, parents to enrich people, How can we allow you said do not count on the count." Tang Kocho angrily, her eyes on the Wang, but the eye has gradually changed from the fierce and gentle, it turned out sadly sigh, seems to be himself: "But you have given pro-Ye Hao, something else happened that night, I really do not know how to go out to see people, I am afraid only one died of Le."  "That night I really wrong ah, how do I know you,re a woman!" Wang Distressed Road.  Dispute with him on this, I do not know how long side of the bowl with her maid supplements come in, Tang Kocho said: "Miss, this is his wife hand-made bird is nest soup, you do not take too long eating something, you tonic again. "  "Yes, yes, up to eat. I,ll go first." Wang Carter, who had rushed from the door ... ... Volume Section XXII righteous life  The next day, sitting in the carriage reached the College gate Wang, Xiao Wu, who took over from the book just bags, they saw the look of panic in Xiao Wu Nuzui towards christian louboutin discount him.  "What?" Wang asked, puzzled. Xiao Wu is eyes immediately looked down, surprised to find Don Kocho, as usual, a man dressed, carrying book bags standing in the entrance of Baekje Academy him afar.  "Nothing, go back to it." Wang Xiao Wu with a smile on the road. He then relaxed his face walked towards Don Kocho.  Tang Kocho look of impatience seems to be, facing Wang and roared: "You do not see what hour it? Again a little late to be late."  "TANG Zheng, none of your business I,m late!" Wang depressing tunnel. Not talking to her, alone, went straight to the classroom.  "Hey!" Don Kocho hurried to catch up with him walking side by side, a small channel: "Before, maybe not my thing, I do not bother to control you, but now, since we ... ..." Don Kocho said a slight blush, "Anyway, from now on you are not allowed to be all day doing nothing, you must exert ourselves to study the future imperial Beijing high school, or never expect me to marry you."  "Imperial, Imperial ... ..." Wang is now the most hated word is heard, and he glowered Tang Kocho one, sarcastically: "tomboy, cares to marry you! You do not just marry me, oh my Amitabha Buddha incense burning high. "  "You, you ... ..." Don Kocho gas

No comments:

Post a Comment